Monday, September 01, 2008

a rarity

mom and dad requested a photograph of me & the hubby for this artist guy in the philippines to draw our portrait. i'm usually the one taking the pics so i don't have many of myself or of me and the hubby together. it's probably been four years since we've taken an exclusive couples photo.

edit: (thanks anne for reminding me to post this)

here is our lifetouch style photo. i didn't bother to set up the studio equipment since i knew the photo was going to be transformed into a drawing of sorts. hmmm... it's weird to see myself in a photo.


so after i took a formal portrait via tripod & self timer, we got a bit goofy and captured these:


2 comments:

Anne K. in L.A. said...

I'm liking this set, but where is the pic you sent your folks?

I hope they're not having some cheesetastic artist do your portrait. I have seen a lot of those bad paintings in pinoy households.

Anne K. in L.A. said...

The picture you sent your folks is very Olan Millish. I think they will be pleased with the results. I wonder what kind of photo your kuya will send them.