Tuesday, October 07, 2008

silky satin smooth


my new business cards are soooo silky satin smoooooth. i love them, love them, love them. i hand them out and i watch people rub them between their fingers. you can't help it. very durable too.

"look at that subtle off-white coloring. the tasteful thickness of it. oh my god, it even has a watermark." (hehehe... this movie rawks)

my good friend justin, who is a graphic designer for signs by tomorrow, helped revamp my original design.

his work also does vinyl sticker stuff for vehicles and they make all sorts of signage goodies with cool materials like faux bricks and faux bamboo walls.

for my car, he made a sticker of my website addy to put on my back window.



i get giddy looking at it in my rear view mirror.

thank you prince vector justin for your awesomeness!

No comments: