Friday, December 11, 2009

top models


cheryl wanted to surprise her best friend with an "america's next top model" themed bachelorette party and asked if i would do the honors of being the photographer. i don't think any of us knew what to expect but i would have to say that this is definitely an awesome idea if you're not into the traditional stripper/bar crawl gig. the "tyra mail" was even written like a top secret mission letter. how fun is that?!?!
it was good laughs and great images. thanks ladies for a memorable shoot!































book me today for your Top Model themed shoot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm so whenever I get a boyfriend and we take things to that next step lol I'm totally biting this idea for my bachelorette party lmao!!! Jk... This looked like a lot of fun tho :) the pics are great!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job Neleh! I hope many, many girls steal the idea and hire you to take the pics. They won't be disappointed!

Cheryl