Tuesday, June 02, 2009

a tribute to scout

scout, officially named sir scout mcnasty poopenstein, died on may, 30, 2009 at the age of 3.9 years.


he was a champion breed min pin. he was also a bad boy, a rebel with a cause, and a houdini master escape artist.


he hated laying down on floors without carpet.


he loved to eat brisket and organic eggs and his favorite hump toy was a large stuffed panda bear. he loved him some big booty.


he looked good... and he knew it.


he will live on in the stories we tell of him.


"you big stinker, we love you so much. hope that you can finally just run, run, run and find a lady friend like ms. panda. our hearts have been fractured but you will remain there always. see you in the next lifetimes together as always. thank you for all the love and joy you have taught us.

<3,
M, M, M and all of us"
- elle

p.s. thanks for letting me take pictures of you, scout.
we will cherish them. -neleh

3 comments:

Anne K. in L.A. said...

Oh! I'm so sorry to hear about this. I always loved the last photo of Scout on leash. My condolences to all that loved him.

Marvin said...

Scout, my darling handsome baby boy, your daddy will miss you greatly. Your passing has left me grief-stricken, my heart shattered. As I try my best to pick up the pieces, I take comfort in the fact that you are happy and have many important things to do now in this universe (including playing, eating, sleeping, and running for miles and miles). The time will come for us to meet again. I look forward to seeing you soon my baby...

angela said...

although i didn't know your friend scout, i am saddened by the loss. i hate to see families lose their little loved ones as they are just as much a part of the family as anyone else. nel, the pictures are great and i hope that you and scout's family enjoy them for a long time to come.